Huwebes, Marso 17, 2011

About my self!!!

HELLO!!!!!










      Hi! I'm Genebe Patriarca Protacio, I live in Poblacion Sapian, Capiz. I grad my Elementary in Sapian Elementary School. When I'm in Elementary my favorite subject is Math because it easy to solve. Even my own problem I can't solve but Math is  so interesting specially addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.But when I'm in high school I hate solving problem.

I hate the person who call me other name ,because it insult to me! I hate also the person who lough face at me.and I'm scared in cockroach, spider, frog, and dark specially at night.I love listening music.




                          I'M A   SIMPLE  PERSON HAVE A  AMBITION IN LIFE!!!! 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH WHO READING MY BLOG!!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento